Sunday, January 18, 2009

Follow up to Pennies from Heaven

Okay, so I posted the story of finding pennies from my father earlier in the week. Well, I have a follow up to that story. The next day after I made that post, I was taking some pics of my son. Right in the background of the pic was a nice bright white orb. Generally I don't think too much of orbs, because many times it can simply be dust. It was bright and a bit impressive, so I just left it at that. The next day while driving with my sister, I was telling her about my pennies post, and about the orb in the photo I took. I was asking her if she thought maybe it had to do with our father. As I was getting ready to open the truck door, I asked her, "Do you think it was dad?" I then opened the door, stepped down, and low and behold, I actually almost stepped on a penny. We were in the parking lot of a gas station. I picked up the penny and said, " Okay, it was dad", and smiled. I like to think that it was a little sign from my father. I know he does visit us from time to time. That little penny simply confirms what I believe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP