Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spirit Guides, Ghosts and Spirits

I know many of you wonder what is the difference between Spirit Guides, Ghosts and Spirits. Here are my beliefs on what each are:

Spirit Guides: They are the Spirit of those who have once lived before. You might have even lived a previous life with one of your guides. You have more than one guide. Your main guide is with you from birth through out your life. Other guides come and go as you need them. I like to think of my guide as "my little voice". You know that voice in your thoughts that call you by name. The one that says in your head "Hey Susan I might think about that first." Not the voice that says " I am going to do that" That word I probably signifies it's your own thought. One word about Spirit Guides, they are not here to tell you what to do, only to guide you on your life's journey.

Ghosts: They are the not crossed over to the other side of the veil. They are here for many reasons. Some reasons may be they actually don't know they are dead, or maybe afraid to cross for things they have done. They could also just refuse to cross into the light for what ever reason. Ghost can be annoying, bothersome and sometimes just plain eerie to deal with.

Spirits: Spirits are the souls of those who are crossed over to the other side of the veil. They have crossed into the light. These souls are at peace and do not bother or annoy. Communication from them are peaceful, validating, and brought through love.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP